Origami is the art of folding a single paper multiple times to make different shapes, figures. In Japanese, the word “ori” means “to fold” and the word “kami” means “paper” hence literally meaning to “to fold paper”. But there’s more to origami than its name.
Origami helps develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and mental concentration. Use of the hands directly stimulates areas of the brain. Paper folding challenges us at the cognitive level as we follow instructions, learning new skills and activities. An ofcourse the cherry on the cake are the beautiful shapes & figures that you land up with.
- Workshop on the fascinating, almost magical art of Origami. Engage in making simple paper sculptures to marvellous flapping birds
- Alfred is a Bangalore based Origami artist who has mastered the art of Origami and has created many new intriguing models using a single piece of paper.
- You will learn how to make 3-4 different origami items in this workshop. From Modular Origami, 3D Origami, Action Origami and Wet Folding, this workshop is for beginners who are interested in origami
- Appropriate for ages 7+. (An advanced course can also be conducted for adult groups)
- Materials will be provided
Class fees: Rs.3,750/- for 3 hours for a group of 5 participants . Every Additional participant: Rs.750/-
Pls call us on +91 9108515824 to rent this product